LaurenBDavis

LAUREN B. DAVIS

The Hidden Power of the Gospels: Four Questions, Four Paths, One Journey

The Hidden Power of the Gospels: Four Questions, Four Paths, One Journey - Alexander Shaia, Michelle Gaugy I believe Alexander Shaia may have written a book which will change the way people look at the gospels entirely, and I'm not just talking about Christians. The gospels, Shaia posits, are not to be taken literally, but rather they create a "Great Map of Transformation" universally relevant, regardless of background or viewpoint, even to those claiming no faith at all. I found this book well written, terrifically researched, full of scholarship and thought-provoking, innovative ideas. In fact, dare I say, it has utterly altered my own perception of the gospels, and the way in which I will approach. Shaia has made them personal and applicable to my own spiritual journey.TO READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW, PLEASE GO TO MY BLOG:http://www.laurenbdavis.com/blog/?p=482